Wednesday 9 January 2013

Best characters in PS All-Stars



Playstation All stars has many great characters but who are the best ones. That is up to you and me. This is what I think so post who your favourite is right NOW!
       Ok, this is hard to choose. Ratchet and Clank are fantastic. The game designers gave them the huge weapon selection that you have in the games. Radec is pretty much the same as R&C but fat princess maybe. I mean, all of her supers are good and you earn AP very fast. She is fun to play with to. Kratos may be the best one but I think that you are feighn if you play with him because he is just over powered.
       Ok, so it stands between Fat Princess and Ratchet and Clank. I like all the attacks with Ratchet and Clank so for me it will be them. Post your choices in comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment