Wednesday 23 January 2013

THE WIND WAKER IN HD! PLUS UPDATES ON THE NEW ZELDA GAME FOR WII U!

OMDOMDOMDOMD! (Oh my Din!) Seems like my prayers to the Golden Goddesses, Hylia, The Spirits, the Light spirits and every single good deity in the Legend of Zelda franchise has been answered!

When I was watching the latest Nintendo Direct, something I did not expect to happen happened. Suddenly Iwata-san says this: "[...]We are going to discuss our plans for the Legend of Zelda games [...] on the Wii U" I was actually surprised, because I was not awaiting anything about that before E3 (not that I'm complaining, the earlier the better, except when it comes to release dates). He then gives the word to Aounuma Eiji-san, who explains some things about what the plans are. He says that the mission for the new Zelda-game is to "Rethink the conventions of Zelda" such as "Complete dungeons in a special order" and to "play by yourself".
Then came something I didn't expect at all. This appears on the screen:

 A screenshot from The Wind Waker , and it looks pure awesome. First I thought it was just something to test out the new gameplay mechanics of Zelda U, but then he says the thing that, honestly, made me cry tears of joy. The Wind Waker, my favourite Zelda, is going to be released in HD! The plans for this came is, unlike Ocarina of Time 3D, not just to upgrade the graphics, but also to "tune up the overall game experience". Some features that will be added is: Off-TV play with GamePad and MiiVerse compability. So we Zelda fans have only things to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment