Thursday 3 January 2013

Top 5 Ratchet and Clank Games



This is'nt an article its more like a discussion zone for Ratchet and Clank fans. The following pictures and texts will represent my top 5 ratchet and clank games. Please post your list in the comments.




5.

Ratchet and clank All 4 One was actually a great game. A lot of people don't like it but I don't understand why, i mean, sure it has a short storyline but the gameply is awesome. I like that you finally could play more than one player. The difference about this and the older ones is that you have to teamwork a lot (witch is kind of obvious since that its multiplayer).






4.

Up your arsenal is areally funny game. I played the multiplayer a lot with a friend of my and it was very addicting. My favourite gun was the transmorfer, or as we called it, "the duck-gun". The story is smooth and funny to. I really hope that they will remake it into HD to PS3.





3.

Quest for booty may be a short game but ist so funny and addicting so that it doesn't matter. I love that it is a sequel to "Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction". The story is great. I am a person that loves pirates so spacepirates makes it even greater. It was hard to decide if I should put this 3rd or 2nd place.







2.


This is the first game of the new epic ratchet and clank triology. The storyline is really long and you play as both ratchet and clank. In the storyline you fight spacepirates, creepy snails and mechs that are controlled by fishes. The selection of weapons is huge and the graphics are just awesome.


1.

This game is so awesome. It looks like a pixar movie even when you play. I like that ratchet and clank have their own storyline and that you can fly and discover the space with "Aphelion". The characters are great to. Azimuth is one of my favourites. I like that they brought back Dr. Nefarious as a villain and I am not going to spoil the epic final boss. This game is a must!



Remember that this is MY list and do not forget to post yours!





No comments:

Post a Comment